Pages

Anja's Artblog

Friday 13 March 2015

What is 'home'?


The theme for my self-initiated final major project is ‘home’.
I am very interested in people’s various notions of that term so it would be very helpful if you could spare a few seconds to write down your personal definition of what ‘home’ means to you. Try not to think about it too long or look at what others wrote down – I’m really looking for the very first thing that comes to your mind.

Simply leave a comment under this post. English and German is both fine.


I’ll go through all of them later and chose a few to illustrate as part of my project so by sending your quotes you give me permission to reproduce them in my final outcome, accompanied by your name of course. Everyone whose quote I’ll end up using will receive a free copy of the final printed book.

I’m looking forward to see what you come up with. :)


Thank you in advance!

4 comments:

  1. Zuhause ist, wo ich mich wohlfühle und ich mich nicht verstellen muss.
    Viel Erfolg mit dem Projekt. Die Idee klingt jetzt schon sehr schön und ich freue mich auf deine Ausarbeitung. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Home is a warm feeling of being able to relax and feel save. Together with other or alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mein zuhause ist mein Freund. Es ist egal was um uns ist, wo wir sind, er gibt mir das Gefühl, zuhause zu sein. Bei ihm fühle ich mich geborgen, bei ihm kann ich mich komplett fallen lassen, ohne Angst zu haben.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anja,
    I am amazed by your art! I just received my bundle from backing Home on Kickstarter! It is even more wonderful than I imagined! So glad you have a blog to follow future work.
    Thanks so much for including my thoughts on home too. The picture of us in bed with pets is great.
    Best wishes to you!
    Katie

    ReplyDelete