Pages

Anja's Artblog

Wednesday 25 March 2015

Paris Sketchbook

Last month we went on a course trip to Paris for 5 days. It was my first time there and a wonderful experience.
I recorded most of my impressions and observations in my sketchbook and felt as if I was seeing so much more by doing so because drawing really does make you look in different ways.

It was pretty cold so I had to adopt a relatively quick way of working which really helped to loosen up my drawing and had a greater impact on my overall drawing approach than I could have anticipated. It certainly helped me to value the act of drawing much more than the final outcome.
I really want to do more trips like this very shortly!

I hope you enjoy a look into my Paris sketchbook! :)


















And a few photographs to show the actual sketchbook.

 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. wow, das ist echt echt cool! °O° Du hast di Stimmung so toll eingefangen, die Zeichnungen wirken wie Fotografien, total lebendig und man kann sich deine Reise richtig gut vorstellen! Hut ab auch vor der Formatfülle. Ich muss mir das auch mal angewöhnen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank für die lieben Worte! Das freut mich echt sehr. :)

      Delete