Pages

Anja's Artblog

Friday 2 November 2012

Nature Journal



So I've just finished the first Unit - we were supposed to fill a sketchbook according to a theme each of us had to pick out of a lottery wheel. I luckily picked myself 'nature' and was so pleased with it, since it's one of my main sources of inspiration and most of my work is hugely influenced by nature anyway as you might have noticed.:)  I still feel sorry for those poor souls that picked 'politics' or 'maths'...
Anyway, I had so much fun with this project and tried some new stuff like painting onto rotten leaves..:)
Here are some photographs and scans which I think are pretty self-explanatory and don't need any further comments. Hope you'll enjoy having a look through them. :D



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

....oh my. Instead of these endlessly long posts I make lately I should maybe consider making shorter ones more often...: /

2 comments:

  1. Hallo Anja,
    Deine Bilder sind wie immer total klasse.
    Ich habe mich auch schon öfter an Zeichnungen von Insekten und Schmetterlingen probiert, jedoch mit wenig Erfolg.
    Woher hast du denn die Inspiration für diese Bilder? (z.B. Seite 70-71)
    Hast du da ein Buch, wo du dir die genaue Anatomie dieser Tiere vorher anschaust?
    LG Brina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ich versuche, so viele Museen wie möglich zu besuchen und dort immer viele Skizzen zu machen. :)
      Wenn du die Tiere (wenn auch ausgestopft bzw. aufgespießt) so vor dir hast, kannst du dir doch ein ganz anderes Bild von ihnen machen, als von Fotos/Abbildungen. Aber auch auf Nachschlagewerke und Lexikas greife ich häufig zurück, da man eben doch keine Museen für alles mal so eben um die Ecke findet.;)
      LG, Anja

      Delete