Pages

Anja's Artblog

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Portrait Lifedrawing II

This feels actually like ages ago... but I really didn't had much time to post during the stress of the last weeks..ahah :,D
Another life drawing session using oil paints again and I still love it.<3 We were allowed to use colours this time - only two different though - that's why he looks like a zombie.:D
Even though I somehow like the black/white painting more this one has much more likeness I guess...:/


And some very quick figure drawings to improve my sense for proportion...It's another guy btw and he had tattoos all over his body what really made him quite hard to draw. Also we were only three people in the room what made the whole thing quite intense....D:



5 minute drawings


30 second drawings

No comments:

Post a Comment