Pages

Anja's Artblog

Saturday 19 March 2011

Stamp Edition - Sleepless

I've just finished the last Unit at College and thought about using the final outcome as a starting point for my own ArtBlog - an undertaking I have in mind since quite a long time now.
The brief was to create an edition of six stamps related to the theme 'sleepless'.
Here you can see my own interpretation of a sleepless night.:)

 I tell you it was such a hard fight to cut these out...it took ages!x.x But I quite like them and would love to have them as proper stamps.:3

The little booklet I've made to present the edition, explains together with the little poem my thoughts about the activities of a sleepless night quite well I believe.

inside of the booklet

booklet cover




W.I.P of the single designs:

Sketches

Outlines


coloured and colaged cards :3

2 comments:

  1. uhhh echt tolle Zeichnungen und Ideen :) Du machst das super :)Bin beeindruckt

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, das booklet sieht unglaublich toll aus, mir gefällt die umsetzung total ! ich werde deinen blog auf jeden fall weiterhin verfolgen : )

    ReplyDelete